Our featured image ‘Two eyes looking at an eye’ from Elkhan Yusifov and Martina Schättin shows the developing neurons in the eye of a 7-day old chick embryo, labelled with Neurofilament antibody using a whole mount protocol according to the protocol in Voigt, et al. 2019. The embryo was cleared with BABB Solution and imaged on a Leica M205 FA microscope. The image was then post-processed with Fiji software and Fire LUT was applied. You can find out more about Elkhan and Martina in our ‘Featured image’ post.
Recent gallery additions
Post an image
Log in or sign up to post an image to the FocalPlane gallery.
- Confocal microscopyApply
- Spinning disc micros..copyApply
- Super-resolution mic..roscopyApply
- Single plane illumin..ation microscopy (SPIM / Light sheet)Apply
- Total internal refle..ction fluorescence (TIRF) microscopyApply
- Electron microscopyApply
- Multi-photon microsc..opyApply
- Label-free microscop..yApply
- Genetic probesApply
- Optical manipulationApply
- Functional imagingApply