Our featured image, acquired by Martín Estermann, is a 3D reconstruction of C. elegans transgenic embryos. The embryos were imaged live using a Zeiss Celldiscoverer 7 microscope. The 3D reconstruction was performed using Fiji. Histones in are shown in green and the cell membrane in magenta.
The copyright for all the images in our gallery remain with the author unless otherwise stated. Please contact the author if you would like to use an image for any purpose.
Recent gallery additions
Post an image
Log in or sign up to post an image to the FocalPlane gallery.
- Confocal microscopyApply
- Spinning disc micros..copyApply
- Super-resolution mic..roscopyApply
- Single plane illumin..ation microscopy (SPIM / Light sheet)Apply
- Total internal refle..ction fluorescence (TIRF) microscopyApply
- Electron microscopyApply
- Multi-photon microsc..opyApply
- Label-free microscop..yApply
- Genetic probesApply
- Optical manipulationApply
- Functional imagingApply