Full time from 01/2022, open until filled
Interherence is a young high-tech startup that develops, manufactures and sells its game-changing products in the area of optical biotechnologies. We combine integrated and classical optics with modern methods of nanofabrication to bring ease of use and reproducibility into light microscopy.
In the advertised position you will lead the launch of new products and boost sales of existing products (for precise temperature control in microscopy) with focus on biomedical, biophysical and pharma researchers as the main customer groups. You will become a key member of our fast-growing team and your position will be fundamental to the market success of our company. At Interherence, you can expect an interesting, dynamic environment with colleagues of eight different nationalities and diverse scientific backgrounds working as a close-knit team. In this job, you will get to know new technologies and you will be encouraged to contribute your own ideas and experience and develop yourself further. You will be based in Erlangen, Germany, however you will address customers all over the world in English language.
Your main tasks:
- lead the market launch of new products and find their market niche and applications with highest added value.
- generate leads and organize online and offline demos and collect customer feedback.
- participate in conferences, trade shows and workshops.
- create content for the company website, instrument brochures, conference presentations, etc.
- coordinate collaborations with leading research institutes worldwide to find new application examples.
For this job you should:
- have at least 2 years of work experience in the private sector. Preferably in light microscopy or in biotech/pharma industry.
- hold a PhD or master’s degree in molecular biology, biophysics, biomedicine or related fields.
- have a deep understanding of light microscopy methods and their use in biomedical research.
- be an effective copywriter. Your emails and social media posts capture the attention of customers.
- have excellent team and communication skills.
- be passionate about your work. You approach your tasks in a structured way and with self-motivation.
- like to push boundaries and enjoy working on the technological edge of tomorrow.
You will have a preference, if you:
- have helped to successfully place a revolutionary product on the biotech market before.
- have a broad network in the European and/or North American light microscopy community or in the pharma industry.
It’s a perfect match? We look forward to your application!
Interherence GmbH, Henkestrasse 91, D-91052 Erlangen